“Very professional service, including all the office staff.”
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
We are resuming our patient care starting June 1, 2020 and are proud to inform you of the precautions we are taking to assure your safety following CDC – OSHA guidelines.
In order to minimize people to people interaction and follow social distancing rules to protect all patients and staff, we ask for your help on the following:
• When you come to your appointment, please present yourself at the front reception area and someone will direct you to treatment area, keeping in mind the physical distancing rules.
• Please wear a mask when you enter our office. All patients and visitors must be masked while inside our office until asked to remove them for treatment.
• Unless a patient is under the age of 18 years old, we ask that only the patient presents him or herself to the appointment. All other people accompanying patient may wait in the car or return later to pick up.
• One of our team members will take your temperature and have you fill a pre-screening medical form prior to taking you to the treatment area.
• Once you are in the treatment room, we ask that each patient rinses using the anti-bacterial mouthwash provided and wash their hands prior to being treated.
• If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness, please call and change your appointment.
We are committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff and we appreciate your help in preventing the spread of infections.
We understand you might feel anxious about visiting a care center such as a dental office. We want you to know that we have taken additional steps beside the above to keep you safe while visiting our office.
• Our team is performing extra cleaning and disinfecting in all spaces including our restroom
• We have instituted mandatory employee temperature screening before each shift
We will continue to monitor the CDC and OSHA agencies for any new guidelines and recommendations. Your health and safety is our top priority. Thank you for being our patient and your continued confidence in our office.
Drs. Herbert Chiu & Ratna Sie and Staff